- Corticosteroid: cortisone (Cortone), prednisone (Deltasone, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicot)
- Anti-Cancer Drugs: anastrozole (Arimidex), exemestane (Aromasin), letrozole (Femara)
- Antidepressant Drugs: citalopram (Celexa), fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft)
- GERD Drugs: cimetidine (Tagamet), famotidine (Calmicid, Fluxid, Mylanta AR, Pepcid), ranitidine (Tritec, Zantac)
- Diabetes Drugs: pioglitazone (Actos), rosiglitazone (Avandia)
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
As we age, our bone mineral density decreases, increasing the risk of fracture. It occurs most frequently in elderly women but can affect men as well. Osteoporosis may be due to menopause, inactivity, drugs, thin body build, poor lifestyle, or dietary and nutritional deficiencies.
Some prescription drugs which can lead to bone loss are:
Therefore, maximizing bone health involves the careful selection of a positive blend of nutrients designed to support bone building without accelerating bone breakdown.
Bone Maximizer® III contains microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC) along with other vital bone and joint nutrients. These other vital bone and joint nutrients include :For more information see my DO YOU HAVE STRONG BONES OR ARE YOU AT RISK FOR OSTEOPOROSIS?
ALTERNATIVE HEALTH PRODUCTS & ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE
PRISCILLA SLAGLE, M.D. or Cathy Jones, Assisitant
Phone: 1 (760) 322-7797